2. DISCLAIMER. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY, AND HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY, REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REGARDING OR ARISING FROM: (I) MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; (II) COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF USAGE, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE; OR (III) TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THE SITE AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE PROFITABILITY OF TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED ON THE SITE OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, AND INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, FINANCIAL, ACCOUNTING, TAX OR OTHER ADVICE, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "DAMAGES"), ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. THIS PROVISION ENTITLED "LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" APPLIES REGARDLESS OF: (A) OUR NEGLIGENCE; (B) OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE; (C) ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; AND (D) WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THIS PROVISION ENTITLED "LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" APPLIES EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHER WEB SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THE SITE.
4. YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
4.1 Your Right to Use the Site. We grant you a non-exclusive, personal, and revocable right to access the Site.
4.2 Passwords. You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), and for the acts and omissions of any third party that accesses the Site through use of your password, as if such acts and omissions were your own.
4.3 Changes to the Site and Premium Features. We shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
6. EQUIPMENT. You must obtain, pay for and maintain all software, hardware and anything else needed to use the Site.
7. YOUR CONDUCT.
7.1 Lawful Purposes. You shall use the Site for lawful purposes only.
7.2 Intellectual Property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, publicly distribute, publicly display, reproduce, publicly perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever (including, without limitation, print and electronic formats) any of the Site content, without our prior written authorization.
7.3 Works and Material You Submit to the Site. You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any works or material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any works or material are not so protected rests entirely with you. For all works or material submitted by you to the Site, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted, us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, fully-paid up license to use, reproduce, create derivative works, publicly distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, assume any sound recording rights or moral rights of attribution or integrity, transmit, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print and electronic form, media and technology) for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such works or materials.
10. TRADEMARKS. The following trademark(s) are owned by us, all rights reserved: DSP, Dean Stewart Photography, Inc., DSP Yearbooks. All other trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. You gain no rights of any nature whatsoever in our trademarks, service marks or trade names through your use of the Site.
11. NO ENDORSEMENT OF SITE CONTENT. We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on or off the Site by anyone other than one of our authorized employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. It is the responsibility of you to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site or through a Site user. Advice of a professional may be necessary for you regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
12. GENERAL. Entire Agreement and Amendments. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us and supersedes all earlier and simultaneous agreements regarding the subject matter. Governing Law and Forum. All claims regarding this Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Florida, applicable to contracts wholly made and performed in such jurisdiction, except for any choice or conflict of Law principles, and must be litigated in Florida, regardless of the inconvenience of the forum, except that we may seek temporary injunctive relief in any venue of our choosing. The parties acknowledge and agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically excluded from application to this Agreement. No Waivers, Cumulative Remedies. Our failure to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this Agreement is not a waiver of any of our rights under this Agreement. All of our remedies under this Agreement, at Law or in equity, are cumulative and nonexclusive. Severability. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion must be construed as nearly as possible to reflect our original intent, the remaining portions remain in full force and effect, and the unenforceable portion remains enforceable in all other contexts and jurisdictions. Notices. All notices to us under this Agreement must be sent by registered or certified mail or by overnight commercial delivery to this address: 4080 W. New Haven Ave., Melbourne, FL 32904. Captions and Plural Terms. All captions are for purposes of convenience only and are not to be used in interpretation or enforcement of this Agreement. Terms defined in the singular have the same meaning in the plural and vice versa.